Thursday, August 27, 2009

leaving on a jet plane

IMG_1341

Basque country here I come! I'm jetting off this afternoon for a much needed one-week vacation to the northern Spain. Actually we're going to start at Lisbon as the first stop, then roadtrip to Spain for Salamanca, San Sebastian, and Bilbao, and finally fly to London as the last destination. So expect to see pictures of me surrounded by rustic villas, Rioja vineyards, slopey hillsides, and the iconic Guggenheim Museum in the next few days - oh and of course mouthful of tapas, and, well, more tapas.
I've always wanted to do a "what's inside my bag" post, because oddly enough I do like to peek inside other people's totes and see what they carry around. So allow me to be a little self indulgent here and do a "what's inside my bag - travel edition" for my upcoming trip.

IMG_1341

Clockwise from top left: scarf (aka long-haul-flight's best buddy), sunglasses by Retro Super Future, mini hair brush, Tales of Jazz Age by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Pretz snack, travel pouch + notebook, mints, passport!, cosmetic pouch, ziplock bag for more cosmetics essentials, leather bag by Corsia, Blackberry, socks (for my cold feet on the plane), Muji pen, "intelligent" bag in bag by V.P. (great for stuffing all your daily essentials that can be seamlessly transferred from one bag to another), wallet by Tsumori Chisato, lip stain by Lipstick Queen, pill box, coin purse by Marimekko, tissues.

No comments: