Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the heart-breaker




I know, I know, why have I been reading so much GQ lately??! Shouldn't I be spending my magazine "pocket money" on more substantial fashion bibles like Vogue Italia or V magazine? The truth is, besides the staple mags that I subscribe to (or I can read for free at work), most other international glossies are so expensive I can only splurge on them when I am feeling rich that month (which sadly doesn't happen so often). So at $3.99, GQ does have some good reads and brilliant men's styling with the bonus of Hollywood's starlets dressed way more sexily than you'd see them in a women's magazine. Like Zooey Deschanel here, with the most adorable expression one could have while fishing in a river in thigh-high galoshes.

Can't wait to see her in 500 Days of Summer this weekend!

No comments: