Saturday, July 25, 2009

thank you.

collage_necklace
One of the many things that I became particularly thankful for, after my emergency room incident, is those mornings when I wake up and feel excited about dressing up, when I look forward to spending time in my closet and mix this with that. Because those days equal healthiness; they remind me that I have the energy and strength to dress up for work, for play, for a date, for dinner, for a party, or just for fun, but mostly, for making myself happy. And for that, I'm thankful.

necklace
Special shout out to my sister who made this lovely double-chain crochet necklace for me - it's super fab!! She brought out her true DIY spirit to crochet it for moi after I had seen a similar version of it somewhere else- only hers is even better with an adjustable clasp and a detachable extra chain. Can even double up as a belt! Sometimes I wish I were as nifty-crafty as she is....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the shout out! :-) it was fun making it for you.