Tuesday, October 13, 2009

stocking stuffer

fall09bags

I know Halloween hasn't even arrived, but it's never too early to start thinking (or dreaming) about my wish list for Christmas, is it? Bags usually don't make it to the top of my list, since I'm not really an it-bag fanatic plus most of the bags I lust are way out of my budget anyway, so I might as well spend my shopping money on more affordable objects. But this fall I'd really love a new black purse, ideally a fancy little one that comes with tough but chic hardware details: studs, chains, grommets, zippers, spikes, or anything else that could set off a metal detector. So dear Santa, if you happen to be reading this, please consider the bags above. I'll be happily contented to receive any one of them and I promise I'll be good until the end of the year.


Images via Nylon Nov '09 issue

No comments: