Thursday, February 25, 2010

the brit factor




I haven't been paying much attention to Clements Ribeiro lately, perhaps because there are too many wonderful fashion labels popping up in recent years that I couldn't catch up with some of the older ones. But this season I was attracted by the first look of their collection - the boyfriend cardigan over an embellished LBD paired with peep toe booties (always love some sexy toes for winter shoes) - and browsed through the entire slideshow on style.com. There wasn't any crazy construction or jaw-dropping show factor, but the clothes represented eccentricity in its most wearable form. The opulent jewel appliques, paisley prints, metallic brocades, and luxe cardigans are all calling my name and I would wear every item in a heartbeat.


images via style.com

No comments: