Monday, March 7, 2011

red and blue


It seems crazy but I had this huge urge to do a mix tape tonight despite my total lack of sleep and inhumane work hours lately. Seems like a few good songs are the only things keeping me sane these days. Then I realized I had some downloading issues with my selected songs and after experiencing some technical difficulties, decided that I should just leave it and get some beauty sleep instead. Or maybe I could just share one song instead of ten.

Mr. Blue is one of my favorite songs but I have never actually seen the music video until today, and it was lovely, and reminded me of the "The Red Balloon", another one of my favorites.

"Mr. Blue... don't hold your head so low that you can't see the sky......"

*all screen caps from Mr. Blue - Catherine Feeny. Click on above images for video.

No comments: