Wednesday, January 6, 2010

crystallized

IMG_1022
IMG_1016
IMG_1017

Celebrations and merry drinking continued on after New Year's as I had farewell dinners, birthday dinners, family gatherings so on and so forth this week, so I'm still recovering from all this frenzy. Hence experiencing a bit of a "blogger's block" and don't have much exciting to write about today.
Last Sunday though, I had a wonderful and relaxing brunch at The Steak House in the Intercon Hotel. There were still some festive decorations in the hotel lobby, including these crystal Christmas trees with dangling crystal ornaments which actually kinda matched the chandelier necklace I happened to be wearing that day. The tiered trees were really pretty and quite a unique take on the traditional pine trees.
Let's hope I'm gonna get my groove back soon (since one of my new year's resolutions is to blog more regularly), but until then I'm gonna get some beauty sleep and recharge......

*wearing a vintage hat from Amarcord vintage, printed blouse by Staerk, cardigan by Club Monaco, boy shorts bought in Japan, vintage Oxfords from Amarcord Vintage, and vintage chandelier necklace from Treasures + Pleasures

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Your outfit is adorable! Shorts over tights continue to be one of my favorite combinations!